Organic eggs and milk
30 October, 2014
Eggs are a nutritional powerhouse, they’re a great way to start the day for breakfast and brunch. All eggs at Busboys and Poets stores are organic and cage-free. Our organic eggs come from cage-free hens that are fed a certified organic and all-natural hen feed.
Our organic eggs:
• 100% USDA Organic Certified
• Certified Organic, All-Vegetarian Hen Feed
• Farm Fresh
• Excellent Source of Vitamins D, B12, E
• Good Source of Vitamins B2, B5
• 25% Less Saturated Fat than Ordinary Eggs
• 115mg Omega-3
Our organic milk:
Packed with vitamin D, the milk in your coffee is organic and local. The famers who supply milk for Oasis are all certified organic and feed their cows on grass. Our milk is not genetically modified or polluted with synthetic chemicals, and the farmers of Oasis are all horse farmers, which means that the milk we purchase leaves behind a reduced carbon footprint.